Think you are not an artist? As Nana would say, You ARE an artist! Chalk pastels are a wildly successful medium! If you have been wanting to add art to your days, now is the time with a fun topic!
Frugal, fearless and fun!
“We are enjoying everyone of your art tutorials! My seven-year-old now pulls out the pastels like she would crayons!” ~ Heidi Ciravola
What’s included in this art curriculum?
- Step-by-step how-to instructions.
- One book for all ages. No need to purchase separate grade levels.
- Ebook format – simply download, open and go!
- Encouragement for getting started with chalk pastels, a simple supply list and…
NEW Tutorials – All kinds of sharks!
- Great white (try the FREE video tutorial below)
- Zebra shark
- White (or black) tip reef shark
- Night shark (popular in our Art at the Beach book)
- Flying sharks
- Shark fin
- Cookiecutter shark
- Goblin shark
- Whale shark
Try it. We Know You Will Like It! How to Draw a Great White Shark
Video Demonstration of How Quick, Fun and Successful Chalk Pastels Are!
Simple Art Supplies
No lengthy, expensive, intimidating supply list! Just add:
(1) chalk pastels
open, and go!
How Can You Use These Shark Tutorials for All Ages?
- Shark art! Learn what variety swims our oceans.
- For the simple enjoyment of art!
- To see that you are an artist. No prior skill level necessary – yet tutorials are challenging enough for older students.
- Create a spark of interest in your students!
- Try a new medium – chalk pastels!
- Grow a love of art with tutorials that are successful in a short amount of time.
“I cannot express to you how much my daughter enjoys chalk pastels. I’m so grateful that you wrote all these books. It gives her a mental and artistic release.” ~ Michelle, The Holistic Homeschooler
Now you can have a Master Artist teach all your ages! Just add chalk pastels and paper!
What do I need to get started? 1, 2, 3
- Chalk pastels — available from any art store or by clicking the red shopping cart in the sidebar
- Paper — even copy or computer paper will get you started
22 pages, ebook